Apologies for being away for that long! I’m actually in the midst of finishing my exams, I still have a lot going on but I missed blogging and I thought that June wouldn’t pass without me sharing my goals of the month with you guys! I literally can’t wait to get back to blogging and to my normal life in general.
So here are my June goals!
- Look for a part-time job and start saving.
- Finally graduate (yes you read that right. I’m super excited!).
- Get a haircut (will talk about this one in a blog post soon so stay tuned).
- Go on a hunt for the perfect prom dress (I would love to hear your recommendations by the way!).
- Get back to blogging and stick to a schedule (new posts every Monday and Friday starting from the 19th of June).
- Take my new camera with me everywhere I go.
- Reach 500 followers on my new Instagram account (It would mean a lot if you helped me reach my goal).
- I got inspired by Dorkface‘s insta feed and I want to start painting (I hope I was as talented as her).
- Get organized.
What are you planning for June?