Happy April! Can you believe how fast March flew past us? Spring is officially here and I couldn’t be more thankful for these long and sunny days, finally. Anyways, it’s been a long time since the last time I wrote a “monthly goals” post. I think I’ll be doing more of these posts in the future (I just can’t get enough of writing lists, haha!). So here are a few things I want to achieve before the end of April.
- Level up my blog photography
- Be more active and start a workout routine (and stick to it!)
- Go watch The Beauty & The Beast
- Find a new perfume scent for Spring (would love to hear your recommendations)
- Visit 3 places I’ve never been to
- Create a media kit for my blog
- Share the “Shop The Look” project that I have been working on for a long time
- Purchase new makeup that I’ve been eyeing
- Pre-write blog posts
- Have a picnic on a sunny day
- Reach 1k followers on Twitter (I’m so close!)
- Edit 20 old posts on my blog
- Join Twitter chats more often
Do you have any exciting new goals for April?