1. If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
That night when I decided I should make a blog and when I wrote My FIRST Blog Post!. It was a breathtaking moment! I’m so glad I made this decision!
2. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
I reached my weight loss goal !!!!
3. 3 words to describe last year?
Challenging, hard, romantic.
4. What did last year teach you?
One thing I learnt is that if I never try, I will never know. Also it has taught me to stop expecting so much because I can end up very disappointed.
5. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
My boyfriend jeans that I’m obsessed with 😍.
6. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
7. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
I am hoping for more success, peace and self-improvement.
8. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
I am hoping for less negativity, less hate, less jealousy, less procrastination.
9. Best book you read last year?
In love with The Alchemist from Paulo Coelho. It’s an amazing book about following your dreams.
10. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
Always be grateful.
Try, try, try…
Grow my blog.
Reach 1000 followers on this blog!
More me time.
Drink more water.
And the list goes on…
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. If you have already done this tag you can link it down below and I’ll make sure to check it out. If you haven’t done it but would like to, I tag everyone to do it.
Until next time! Love, MN.